Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

If I think about a place that I want to travel I always think of London... Its one of my dreams, but not just for vacations, I want to live and work there.

I think it's a marvelous place where I can really fit... The architecture, the people, the language are some of the things I love about London, but there's somthing else that I can't describe... Its like a feeling, I know that I´m going to love being there, and enyoing all the flawless thing the city has to offer

One particular reason about my interest in London is my affiction for the books written by Sir Arthur Conana Doyle, Sherlock Holmes. When I first read it I felt that London was for me.. Go to the Big Ben, see the Royal palace and those amaizing gardens... Have a cup of tea beside the Tamesis, go in a ride at the London Eye... And of course go to Beker Street to see the museum of Sherlok Holmes. Actually, a fun fact, when my parents went to London I asked them to go there for me... now I have a magnifying glass that they bougth for me there... it's one of my treasures (not really but its pretty awesome... haha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever