Post 2: The Best Concert ever

To be honest I'm not really a concert person... But the first time I attended to a concert was in 2007 if I remember, to see Ska-P, a ska band that I had just started to listen, and I liked it a lot back then... At present I still do. When we went I was only 12 years old so my parents took me to the concetr, it was soo much fun, I remember that we went with two of my best friends at the moment Ismael and Casandra, and his parents. I was so exited, we sang all night long, the music and the people singing... it was a really amazin experience... But sadly my favorite song was never sung, but it was ok because I was able to listen to soo many Ska-P's songs that I have never heared... That beacuse I just had two CD's of the band at the time.


I think that having attended that concert made me like Ska-P much more than I liked until then, and that's the main reason that now they are one of my favorite artists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit